The Harris Clinic has always undertaken exemplary infection prevention and control procedures.
With the emergence of Covid-19, we have added a number of protocols to further enhance patient and staff safety.
- Addition of Virtual consults to decrease in-office traffic.
- Eliminating use of the waiting room.
- Limiting number of patients in our operating room.
- Use of full face respirators in the operating room and recovery area.
- Enhanced HEPA filter changes in the operating room.
- Implementation of “Best practice” guidelines from OHSA, Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, American Association of Anesthesiologists, and American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Contact us for more information. We would be happy to discuss how we are providing safe and comfortable care.